How do I place an order?
Visit our online shop to order our delicious cakes. You can choose whether you want us to deliver it to you or collect it yourself from our kitchen in Wong Chuk Hang or our pick up point on Caine road, Mid-Levels. We require at least 30 hours in advance. We work on a first come first served basis and limit our daily orders. Please book early to avoid disappointment as your chosen day/dates may be fully booked.
For customized orders enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp at +852 5593 5322
How can we make payment?
On our website we accept all major cards. If you’re ordering via email, we will invoice you on confirmation of your order. Follow the payment link on the invoice email for credit card payments, or alternatively we can provide you with our bank transfer / FPS details.
Are you a licensed bakery?
Yes, Frenchie Toquée Limited is a licensed bakery under license 2915801985.
Can you accomodate food allergies and/or other dietary restrictions?
We do our best to accommodate food allergies, however, we do work with 6 of the top 8 food allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and wheat) and cannot guarantee that there will not be cross-contamination. Anyone with a food allergy must notify us and should refrain from consuming our products.
We offer a limited menu in gluten free, please choose to add the gluten free version when placing your order online.
How far in advance should I order a cake?
We require that orders be placed at least 30 hours in advance unless a special arrangement is agreed. We highly recommend placing orders at least 1 – 2 weeks in advance for any special order as our schedule does book up.
Where do you deliver & what are your delivery fees?
Free delivery on orders > $800 HKD on HK Island
$100 delivery fee for orders < $800 on HK island (except The Peak)
$150 delivery fee for The Peak
$150 delivery fee for Kowloon, TKO
$200 for NT, TKO, Clearwater Bay, Sai Kung area
- No delivery service for outlying islands, the airport, and restricted areas of Hong Kong.
- We will share your delivery information with our delivery partner. When the driver arrives at the delivery address, he/she will call the recipient’s contact number to pass the delivery.
- Please note, an additional delivery charge will apply if second delivery is required due to incomplete/incorrect recipient information or absence of recipient at the designated date, time and address.
- In the cases of Typhoon Signal No. 8 and above, Black Rainstorm Warning, or other adverse weather conditions, Frenchie Toquee will be closed. Delivery service, store pick-up would have to be rescheduled. Please contact us to make alternative arrangements. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Where can I pickup my order?
We offer a free pick-up everyday at our kitchen in Wong Chuk Hang (33 Yip Kan street, Kingley industrial building, block 2, 8th floor, unit A)
Day Time: Wong Chuk Hang from 11:30am to 4pm.
We have a second pick-up point on Caine road, Mid-Levels in the evening from 6pm for $40 (135 Caine road). We reserve the right to refuse this pick-up point on some days.
Please message us on WhatsApp to let us know when you will be arriving.
Does my order needs to be refrigerated?
If you are not consuming the cakes immediately, then yes. Refrigerate and take it out of the fridge 30mn before serving to allow the cake to come back to room temperature for a better tasting experience.
How long does my order stay fresh for?
All cakes should be consumed within 24 hours. Number cakes should be served the same day or pickup / delivery.
Can I get a refund or cancel my order?
No cancellation or refund is accepted after the order is confirmed. If you wish to change the pickup/delivery date, please let us know asap as due to limited availability, we reserve the right not to accept any reschedule request.
- The listed price is only applicable to the standard design. In case any amendment is needed, Frenchie Toquee reserves the right to provide the further quotation. The actual price of the product depends on the finalized design requirement.
- The product photo in this online store is for reference only.
- By submitting the order, you agree to accept the terms and conditions.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Frenchie Toquee shall be final and binding.